We offer the full range of trading products geared to suit your investment horizon and your investment need.
Our Products and services
Off-the-shelf and bespoke investment solutions
Drukenmiller Investment Services’ team of financing and product structuring experts' work in partnership with our investment managers to develop a wide range of off-the-shelf and bespoke investment solutions tailored to meet a broad spectrum of client needs.
Open-ended products are permanently open for investment during the trading phase of their life-cycle. New units, for example shares and bonds, can be created as required. Clients can buy or sell these units at the prevailing net asset value per unit in accordance with the details set out in the relevant product prospectus.
Capital protection/income products
Capital protection/income products offer access to the return potential of hedge funds while allowing the investor to benefit from the reassurance of capital protection or regular cash flow from an income generation structure.
Bespoke portfolios can be set up to meet specific objectives and other structuring requirements of institutional investors. This can include access to our industry leading managed account capabilities.
Managed accounts offer investors increased transparency and control over assets. Drukenmiller Investment Services offers access to its managed accounts through customized solutions, advisory mandates or off-the-shelf portfolios.
Our institutional clients include insurers, banks, asset managers, pension plans, endowments and corporations from around the world, with assets invested across a wide range of investment solutions.
We are one of a select number of providers to offer co-managed mandates, which constitute an attractive option among institutional investors. This arrangement enables the client to take an active role in the decision-making process while benefiting from Drukenmiller Investment Services’ extensive infrastructure, industry knowledge and investment insight.
Investing in technology
Information Technology continues to be central to our business. Our global scale enables us to make major, long-term investments in technology which differentiate us from smaller and/or less well-established investment managers.
Recently, we have focused in the following areas
• For Drukenmiller Investment Services, deploying a leading edge, integrated research and trading environment, accelerating the delivery of new ideas into active trading
• Continuing to invest in our Multi-Manager capabilities for trade planning and portfolio risk oversight, especially relating to our Managed Account platform
• Rationalizing our trading platform facilities onto the trading platform
• Streamlining business processes to improve operational efficiency and reduce risk
• Enhancing risk management for derivatives
• Investing strategically in infrastructure to enhance the service to our staff, to investors and to intermediaries